Experts Directory: Linking Multiple Activities
Add an Experts Directory User to a Course Taught
For some courses, you may need to add an instructor to your course because they are not listed in Banner. Follow the steps below to link an instructor to your course:
- Go to My Courses in Experts Directory and filter by Course Taught
- Navigate below the title of a course and click on the Relationships tab.
- Click the Add (+) button.
- In the Create links to this activity window that pops up, click User.
- On the user search page that's now showing, go to Filters on the right. Type the last name of the person you are searching for.
- Check the box next to the name of the person you'd like to add.
- Click Link Selected. A message will pop up at the top of the window with the time and "Links have been updated." Click Done.